Sticky sweet drumsticks with a kick!
- Drumsticks (or any other chicken with skin) -
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped -
- 1 cup apricot preserves -
- 1/2 cup ketchup -
- 1/4 cup soy sauce -
- 2 tsp hot sauce -
1) Preheat oven to 350.
2) Place chicken in a 9x13 pan.
3) In a saucepan mix the chopped garlic, apricot preserves, ketchup, soy sauce and hot sauce. You can add more hot sauce, depending on the level of spiciness you like.
4) Heat the mixed sauce over a medium flame until it begins to boil. Turn off flame.
5) Pour the sauce over the chicken, making sure to coat the chicken and place the pan, uncovered in the oven.
6) Bake for 45 minutes-1 hour, or until the chicken looks crispy.