This recipe is extremely easy and delicious!!!
- 1 bag of pasta -
- 4 Cloves of garlic, crushed -
- Butter to saute the garlic -
- 250 grams of Heavy Cream -
- 285 grams of Tomato Paste -
- Water to thin out the sauce -
- Salt to taste -
- Sugar to taste -
- Basil for garnish -
Cook pasta according to directions. Saute the garlic in butter. Do not wait until the garlic is brown, saute until the garlic gives off a nice smell.
Add the heavy cream, tomato paste, salt, sugar and water to make the sauce a good consistency.
Bring to a boil and let simmer for a few minutes, stirring constantly to watch that it does not burn. Pour sauce onto pasta, sprinkle with basil and enjoy!