I got great feedback on the Lemon bars a couple of weeks ago
- 1 1/3 cup flour -
- 1 tsp baking powder -
- 1/2 cup softened butter -
- 1 cup brown sugar -
- 1 cup oats -
- 1 can condensed cream (10.5 oz) -
- 1/4 cup milk -
- 1/2 cup lemon juice -
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest -
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix butter and brown sugar well, add flour, baking powder and oats. Mix until a coarse crumble forms.
3. Line 9x13 pan with silver foil and pat down half of crumb mixture.
4. Mix together cream, milk, lemon jice and zest.
5. Spread over crumb mixture and coarsely crumble remaining crumbs over top.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Allow to cool and cut into squares.