This will take you about five minutes to prepare, and will knock your socks (and your guests
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or grated semisweet chocolate), only the best -
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder -
- 1/4 cup water -
- 2/3 cup pure cocoa powder -
- 2/3 cup sugar -
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil -
- 2 tablespoon brandy or rum (unflavored please) -
- 1 pound silken tofu, drained -
In a small saucepan, on a very low flame, place all but last ingredient, and cook, stirring, until melted. This will take about 2-3 minutes (Or microwave 2 minutes).
Transfer the mixture to a food processor, with the tofu, and process one full minute, until perfectly smooth. Pour the mixture into 6 to 8 dessert glasses or cups, and refrigerate until firm, 2-3 hours.