Join the Kosher Scoop Team!
Here at KosherScoop.com we are often given new and exciting kosher products to test. We want you, our readers, to help us test these products out in your daily cooking. We’re looking for a spectrum of people that ranges from the classic bubby to everyday mom to gourmet foodie, to entertainer extrordinare, to the creative junkie. We want all of you!
Kosher Scoop Product Testers will be invited to test out various food products and gadgets every once in a while and rate/talk about their experiences. Please answer these questions below and send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your chance to become part of our team!
1. Explain a bit about yourself. (i.e. age, gender, location, hobbies etc.)
2. What kind of meals/recipes do you enjoy to make? How creative are you when it comes to recipes? Please explain.
3. Do you often share your creative ideas with others? How? Do you ever write about your kitchen encounters? Do you solicit feedback?
4. How inclined are you to test out a new product? What kinds of products are you always on the lookout for?
5. Do you ever experiment with low-fat, low-carb, gluten-free, dairy-free etc ideas? Is there something specific you like to concentrate on?
6. Do you enjoy being in your kitchen? What excites you the most about food?
Please remember, we are looking for all different kinds of people to join our team – answer as many questions as you can and elaborate as much or as little as you’d like!
We can’t wait to hear from you!
-Estee Kafra and KosherScoop.com