This is my absolute favorite way of making pizza. So simple and with a gourmet twist. Try this new family classic!
- 1 package store bought pizza dough -
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced -
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves -
- ½ cup HAOLAM RICOTTA CHEESE -
- 1 package shredded pizza cheese -
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Smear the rolled pizza dough with the crushed garlic. Sprinkle with the dried basil. Smear with Ricotta cheese and cover with pizza cheese.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese begins to brown