This is the perfect recipe for an anytime occasion. It
- 1 clove crushed garlic -
- ½ cup oil -
- 3 heaping tbsp cottage cheese -
- 2 tsp sugar -
- 1/4 cup white vinegar -
- 2 tsp water -
- 1 pkg ( 8 oz) lowfat shredded muenster cheese -
- 1 head romaine lettuce -
- 1 cups (approx) button mushrooms slices crosswise -
- 1 ½ cups (approx) cherry or grape tomatoes -
- 1 green onion sliced thinly -
- 2 cups large garlic croutons -
Place all ingredients for dressing (excluding low fat muenster cheese) into a large bowl and blend together using an immersion blender (works in standard blender as well). Refrigerate.
Cut or tear all the lettuce into bite size piece. Add the remaining vegetables and toss with desired amount of dressing. Sprinkle with low fat muenster cheese and garlic croutons, toss lightly again and its ready to serve!