Mini cinnamon delights that kids love!
- 3-½ cups Flour -
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda -
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon -
- 3 cups Sugar -
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil -
- 2/3 cups Water -
- 2 cups Pumpkin Puree -
- 4 Eggs -
- 2/3 cups Cinnamon Sugar, For The Topping (2/3 Cup Sugar + 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon) -
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix all of the ingredients together except for the cinnamon sugar. (mix the dry first, then add the wet ingredients) .
3. Spoon the batter into greased mini muffin tins. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. I used about 2/3 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar per muffin.
4. Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes, or until the top springs back to the touch and a toothpick comes out clean. If you make regular-sized muffins, they will need to bake longer.
5. Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes in the pan. They should pop out easily, but if not, you can always run a knife around the edges to loosen them. Let them cool completely on a wire rack.