This Cheesecake recipe uses ingredients and measurements common in Israel. We've had readers request recipes that are in sync with the ingredients they find in their local grocery. Here's one for all of you in Israel!
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts (or make your own using crushed tea biscuits and butter) -
- 3 (250 gram) containers of 5% G'vinah Levanah Rakah -
- 1 cup sugar -
- 2 packets vanilla sugar -
- 4 eggs -
1. Mix all ingredients (can be done by hand or with blender) and pour into 2 graham cracker pie crusts.
2. Bake 1/2 hour on 175 celcius
3. Once cooked top with one container Shamenet (sour cream) and one tablespoon vanilla sugar.