- 1 cup margarine or butter* -
- 2 eggs -
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla sugar -
- 1 1/2 cups sugar -
- 2 3/4 cups flour -
- 2 tsp cream of tartar -
- 1 tsp baking soda -
- 1/2 tsp salt -
- 3 Tablespoons cinnamon -
- 1/2 cup sugar -
- Baker’s Choice Caramel Chips -
- *to my dear sisters and any margarine-phobic readers I am sorry I did not try to substitute with oil, but if you do- please be so kind as to post the results!
• Beat margarine, eggs and sugars together.
• In a separate bowl, mis flour cream of tartar, baking soda and salt together.
• Add dry ingredients to margarine and mix until incorporated.
• Chill dough for at least 1 hour.
• Preheat oven to 350.
• Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 3 Tablespoons cinnamon in a small bowl.
• Scoop a tablespoon of dough, flatten in your palm and fill with caramel chips – aprox. 15 pcs. And roll into a ball.
• Roll ball into cinnamon sugar mixture, coating well.
• Place cookies on lined baking sheets, aprox 1 1/2 inches apart.
• Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown at the edges.