I usually make this souffl
- 12 Cheese Blintzes (above) or 1 dozen frozen blintzes (cheese, blueberry or cherry) -
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream or yogurt (light or regular) -
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract -
- 1/2 cup sugar or granular Splenda -
- 4 eggs (or 1 cup egg substitute) -
- 1/2 cup mango or orange juice -
1. Place blintzes in a single layer in a sprayed 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
2. In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, process sour cream or yogurt with vanilla extract and sugar for a few seconds. Add eggs and juice through feed tube while machine is running. Process until smooth.
3. Immediately remove bowl from base of machine to prevent leakage. Pour topping over blintzes. (Can be prepared in advance and refrigerated.)
4. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 1 hour, until puffed and golden.
Reheats and/or freezes well. Serve with yogurt or sour cream and berries or with Best Berry Sauce.