...For the common household Pesach malady... Yes, we also flop cakes around the Kafra household once every few years, so we make trifles!
- 1 "flopped" cake (or any cake) -
- 2 cups whipped topping -
- 1 1/2 cups cherry pie filling/sweet cherries, well-drained -
- 2-4 tbsp chocolate liquor (optional) -
1. Simply layer the cake, some whip and cherry pie filling or sweet
cherries, mixed with some jam of choice.
2. For an extra flavor boost, drizzle the cake (chocolate or white) with some kosher for pesach chocolate liquor. Can be refrigerated up to 3 days.