- 2–3 colorful bell peppers, sliced and seeded -
- 1 Vidalia onion, sliced crosswise -
- 6–8 garlic cloves, peeled -
- Olive oil -
- Garlic powder -
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2. Place the peppers, onion and garlic cloves on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil.
3. Drizzle the vegetables with the olive oil, and sprinkle on the salt and garlic powder. Toss and roast for about 8 minutes or until the desired softness is reached.
Kitchen Tip: To grill the vegetables on a barbecue, use a grilling basket so that the small pieces don’t slip through the grill racks. Or, use a stovetop grill pan, which will also achieve excellent results.
This recipe appeared in Kosher Inspired, Issue 5. Kosher Inspired is a product of Mishpacha Magazine.