- 6 ears fresh corn -
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes -
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced -
- 3 green onions (scallions) -
- 1 15-oz can hearts of palm -
- 1 bag lettuce -
- Juice of 1 lime (2 Tbsp) -
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil -
- 2 Tbsp sugar -
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste -
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the corn and cook it in the boiling water for 8–10 minutes. Strain and set aside to cool.
2. Place the remaining vegetables in a large bowl. Combine all of the dressing ingredients and pour over the vegetables. Toss together.
3. Hold the ears of corn vertically on a plate and use a sharp knife to slice off the kernels. Top the salad with the corn and serve.
This recipe appeared in Kosher Inspired, Issue 5. Kosher Inspired is a product of Mishpacha Magazine.