- 1 small potato, baked for 30 minutes in a 350ºF oven and cubed -
- 4 eggs -
- 1 Tbsp milk -
- Pinch of kosher salt -
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste -
- 5 roasted asparagus stalks, cut into chunks -
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped finely (or 1 Tbsp dried) -
- 4 oz goat cheese, diced, for topping -
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2. Peel the baked potato and cut it into cubes.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl with the milk. Pour the mixture into a greased, 7-inch, oven-proof saucepan and cook over a low flame just until the bottom starts to solidify.
4. Add the potato, asparagus, chives, salt and pepper. Let the mixture cook for a few minutes over low heat and add small pieces of goat cheese as desired.
5. Remove the pan from the flame and place it in the oven to continue cooking until the eggs are firm and the top is lightly browned, about 4–5 minutes.
6. Remove the pan from the oven and slice the frittata into quarters. Serve warm or at room temperature.