- 2 cups ground walnuts -
- 1/2 cup matzoh meal -
- (or 2 1/2 cups ground walnuts) -
- salt and pepper -
- 1 tbsp rosemary -
- 2 eggs -
- 6 salmon fillets (about 2 inches each) -
- lemon juice -
- Garlic Aioli
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise -
- 2 cloves garlic, minced -
- 1 tbsp lemon juice -
- 1/2 tsp mustard imitation -
1. Pour lemon juice over salmon fillets.
2. Bread salmon fillets in walnuts seasoned with rosemary, salt and pepper.
3. Fry on medium heat for 5-6 min on each side for thick fillets, 2/3 minutes per side for thinner fillets.
1. In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients. The aioli can be refrigerated for up to two days.
This recipe is exerpted from Aviva Kanoff's book, The No Potato Passover.