Try a one-dish fish supper for those Chol HaMoed days when everyone
- 4 slices of a white, flat fish like flounder or tilapia -
- 1 recipe Lechu -
- 4 small Yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced -
- salt, pepper, and seasonings, to taste -
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spread out a large sheet of parchment paper. Layer 1 sliced potato, 1/4 of the Lechu mixture, and a slice of fish on the paper.
3. Season well with salt, pepper, and any other spices you use on Pesach.
4. Fold over the parchment paper to create a pocket for the fish and vegetables to steam in.
5. Repeat with remaining fish slices.
6. Arrange the fish pockets on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes.
7. To serve, place each packet on a plate and let everyone open their own packet and enjoy!
This recipe appeared in Kosher Inspired, March 2012. Kosher Inspired is a project of Mishpacha Magazine.