This recipe is one of my all time favorite dessert recipes. I make it often, and have it in my freezer for shabbos and other occasion. I often substitute the chocolate liquor for Walders vanilla for a bit of a different twist.
- 2 containers dessert whip (8 oz. Each) -
- 1 cup confectioner sugar -
- 3 egg yolks -
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk -
- 1 tsp vanilla extract -
- 1 tsp hazelnut extract (recommended but optional) -
- 3 tbsp chocolate liqueur -
- 1/2 cup Chinese pecans or honey roasted pecans -
Whip the dessert whips in a mixer fitted with the beater attachment. Add the remaining ingredients in the order they appear, whip until well mixed. Freeze, scoop and serve.