- 8- 10 lg carrots, peeled and cut thin into “fries” -
- 1 tablespoon olive oil -
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper -
- salt and pepper, to taste -
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Grease and/or line a large cookie sheet. Cut up your carrots and toss them with the olive oil, the cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
2. Arrange the fries in a single layer on your baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, flip over, and bake for another 10-15 minutes, until crisp. Serve warm.
This recipe is exerpted from Aviva Kanoff's book- The No Potato Passover