Rivkie and her company of cuties reside in a fun place where messes in the kitchen reign. Clouds of flour and puddles of glue bring them even closer. She hopes to accomplish the same by sharing her ideas with you.
- Recipe from Pop’n Clowns -
- Cherry balls and sprinkles to decorate -
1. Scoop the popcorn mixture with an ice cream scooper to form a ball or do it with wet hands. Put some of the popcorn mixture into the cone and then top with a scoop or two.
2. Serve as is, or decorate with sprinkles and a sour cherry ball on top.
3. Wrap each one in a small cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon.
See also Pop'N Clowns
This recipe appeared in Kosher Inspired, Issue 3, March 2011. Kosher Inspired is brought to you by Mishpacha Magazine.