The magic of Asian ingredients! With such intense and clean flavors, a little goes a long way. You will lovethis dressing not only with many salads, but also drizzled on grilled fish, tofu, or chicken.
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled -
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame oil -
- 1/2 cup strong green tea (or red or white), decaf OK -
- 2 tablespoons honey, agave, or maple syrup -
- 1/3 cup soy sauce or tamari -
- 1/3 cup unfiltered apple cider vinegar, or brown rice vinegar -
- Dash of bottled hot sauce, or to taste -
Grind the ginger finely in a food processor. Add all remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Makes about 2 cups. Store refrigerated in a glass jar.