Roasted Radishes can be a great addition to any leafy salad or stir-fry. Don't hesitate to serve them as an excellent side dish on their own.
- 1 bunch radishes (about 12) -
- 1 tbsp olive oil -
- 1 tsp dried thyme -
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste -
- 1/4 lemon -
- 1 tbsp fresh Italian parsley finely chopped -
1. Preheat oven to roast 400 degrees.
2. Wash and cut radishes into quarters, removing any unwanted stems.
3. Place radishes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Roast for about 20 minutes, until edges are starting to brown. Remove from oven and squeese lemon juice over radishes. Add chopped parsley and serve warm or at room temperature.