- 1 pkg large marshmallows -
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff -
- drinking straws -
- candies to decorate with- chocolate chips, winkies, sour sticks, lentils, mini sized cookies, fruit by the foot- just use your imagination! -
- warm cup of hot cocoa per person -
1. Push 3 marshmallows through a straw. If using flexible straws use the straight part. Using marshmallow fluff as your “glue”, create a really yummy melt-in-your-mouth snowman!
2. Ask someone to help you make a hot cocoa & stick your snowman in.
Did you make any other yummy food crafts over midwinter vacation? I’d love to hear your ideas. Comment here and maybe I will feature your idea next!