- 2 lb carrots, peeled and sliced -
- 1 red pepper, diced -
- 1 onion, diced -
- ¼ cup apricot jam or preserves -
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, minced (or 2 tsp dried dill) -
- Salt and pepper, to taste -
1. Slice the carrots into disks 1/2-inch thick and cook in boiling, salted water until nearly tender, about 10–12 minutes.
2. Add the red pepper and onion and simmer 4–5 minutes longer. Drain well and return the pot to the heat. Stir in the jam and dill and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
This Recipe was featured in Kosher Inspired, Issue 4, April 2011. Kosher Inspired is brought to you by Mishpacha Magazine.