A delicious, light
- 1 graham cracker crust (homemade or store-bought) -
- 1 can (19 oz) blueberry or cherry pie filling (you can use the low-calorie one) -
- Cheese Mixture
- 2 eggs, separated -
- ¼ cup sugar -
- 3 Tbsp flour -
- 8 oz plain yogurt -
- ½ tsp lemon zest -
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice -
1. For the cheese mixture, beat the egg whites using an electric mixture to create stiff peaks.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine egg yolks with remaining ingredients until smooth.
3. Gently fold into egg whites. Combine until smooth.
4. Place ¾ can of pie filling into the graham crust. Top with yogurt mixture.
5. Bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes, until set. Let cool.
6. Use the rest of the pie filling to decorate around the perimeter of the pie, with a dollop in the center.