This unusual blend of flavors creates a smooth, cool dessert that is sure to please any palate. I recommend that you use the coconut, but you can leave it out if you don
- 1 to 2 cups orange juice -
- 3 firm bananas, peeled -
- 3 firm eating apples, peeled and pitted -
- 3 mangos, peeled and pitted -
- ¾ cup shredded coconut -
- Toasted pecans for serving -
1. Place orange juice into a large bowl.
2. Grate fruits using the large holes of a box grater. Place into orange juice and mix, making sure the orange juice covers the fruit to prevent it from browning.
3. Cover and refrigerate. Top with pecans at serving time.
Herzog Wine Pairing:
Morad Passion Fruit Wine