These muffins are packed with wonderful ingredients you would find in a classic breakfast meal with one difference
- 1 cup hot milk -
- 1 cup wheat bran -
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar -
- 2 eggs -
- ½ cup oil -
- 1 ½ cups flour -
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder -
- 1 tsp. baking soda -
- ½ tsp. salt -
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt -
- 1 cup blueberries or -
- ½ cup raisins plus ½ cup chopped walnuts -
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place 1 cup of milk into a microwave or saucepan until begins to bubble. Add wheat bran and mix – let cool for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile combine all the remaining ingredients into a large bowl – mix thoroughly – add milk with bran and mix until evenly combine.
4. Line a cupcake tray with paper cups and fill almost until the top.
5. Bake for 25 minutes - move to wire rack to cool.