This is a beautiful and appealing way to present salmon when you feel like you
- 6 salmon fillets, appetizer size, thinly cut and skinned (about 2 lbs.) -
- Kosher salt and pepper -
- Spinach Mixture
- 1 16-oz. package of spinach, drained and squeezed dry -
- 2 eggs -
- 1 Tbsp flavored bread crumbs -
- 1 tsp salt -
1. Mix spinach mixture ingredients together in mixing bowl.
2. Spoon one tablespoon of the spinach mixture onto the thin end of each fillet.
3. Roll fillet up into a circle around the spinach and stick in a toothpick to keep it together. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the fillet on its side, spiral side up, on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat for each fillet.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, covered, in a preheated 350° F oven. Serve warm or at room temperature.