Potato salad the whole family will enjoy! This wonderful combination of flavors can be made up to three days in advance and will last nicely in a cooler, making it an ideal salad for a picnic. The honey mustard dill sauce can be treated as a wonderful recipe on its own to accompany salmon or deli any time of the year.
- Potato Salad
- potatoes - 3 lb. mini red, cooked and cooled (unpeeled)
- carrots - 3 small, julienned or grated
- scallions or chives - 3, chopped
- Honey Mustard Dill Sauce
- mayonnaise - ½ cup
- mustard - 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp honey mustard
- lemon juice - 2 tsp
- sugar - 1 tsp
- salt - Dash
- dill - 2 tsp weed or chopped fresh dill
1. Place all ingredients for the honey mustard dill sauce – except dill – into a large mixing bowl. Using an immersion blender, mix the ingredients until well blended. Add dill and stir.
2. Cut cooked potatoes into halves or quarters (depending on how large they are) and place in a bowl.
3. Add prepared sauce, carrots and scallions.
4. Combine well and store in an airtight container.