This pretty dessert is a delicious conclusion to any meal. The recipe uses the pomegranate
- 2 small pareve dessert whips -
- 3 egg yolks -
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar -
- ¾ cup soy milk -
- Less than ¼ cup maple syrup -
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar -
- ½ cup pomegranate arils -
- ½ cup pistachio nuts, shelled -
1. In an electric mixer, whip the dessert whip until doubled in volume. Add yolks, sugar, soy milk, maple syrup and vanilla sugar.
2. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Mix in pomegranate arils and pistachio nuts by hand, folding them into the batter.
4. Place in 9-inch x 13-inch pan and freeze.
TIP: You can freeze this in a medium-size Bundt pan and slice as a cake. It makes a beautiful dessert!
VARIATION: This dessert also tastes delicious with real milk instead of soy milk for a dairy version.