This is a great way to dress up your usual chicken soup and give it a bit of an Oriental twist. It can be made with store-bought kreplach or matzah balls to make it a bit easier.
- 8 to 10 cups chicken soup or broth -
- ½ cup enoki mushrooms (approximately) -
- ½ cup carrots, julienned -
- ½ cup chopped scallions -
- ½ cup snow peas, sliced diagonally -
- 8 to 10 store-bought beef kreplach or 8 to 10 matzah balls -
1. Bring chicken soup to a boil. Add the vegetables and kreplach or matzah balls 5 minutes before you are ready to remove the soup from the heat.