This is a great last-minute put
- avocado - 2 ripe
- Lemon juice -
- hearts of palm - 1 14-oz. can, drained and rinsed
- cherry tomatoes - 1 pint, halved
- mayonnaise - 3 Tbsp
- baby corn - 1 16-oz. can, drained and rinsed
- salt - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1 tsp
1.Cut the avocados into evenly sized ½-inch chunks. Brush with lemon juice to avoid browning.
2. Slice the hearts of palm into 1-inch slices.
3. Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix gently, just until the mayonnaise and spices coat the vegetables. Serve cold.
NOTE: Cut avocado in half lengthwise. Gently twist the 2 halves back and forth to separate them. Remove the pit with the tip of a sharp knife. Dice the avocado flesh in its shell without cutting through the skin. Scoop out the diced avocado gently with a spoon.
Add a scoop of tuna for a full meal option.