This is a great side dish if you
- 2 Tbsp light soy sauce -
- 2 Tbsp olive oil -
- ½ tsp ground black pepper -
- 3 cloves garlic, finely crushed -
- 3 medium zucchini, cut diagonally (do not peel) -
- Kosher salt and pepper for sprinkling -
1. Set oven to broil.
2. Mix soy sauce, oil, black pepper and garlic in a mixing bowl.
3. Marinate zucchini in the mixture for 30 minutes.
4. Arrange zucchini in a single layer in a baking pan.
5. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve hot.
6. Sprinkle with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper while they are still hot out of the oven, or right before serving.