- 3-4 tilapia fillets (1½ lbs.) -
- Pinch of black pepper -
- 2 Tbsp oil -
- 1⁄3 cup fresh ginger, cut into very thin strips -
- 3 bunches of scallions, cut into 2-inch long pieces -
- 1⁄3 cup light soy sauce -
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Place tilapia in a roasting pan. Sprinkle black pepper on the tilapia and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, covered.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in a saucepan and add ginger. Stir until golden brown. Add scallions, stir 1 minute and add soy sauce.
4. Arrange the tilapia on a plate and pour sauce directly on top. Serve immediately.